Sunday, November 12, 2006

There's just no pleasin' me

As of Saturday I put in a mellow 6hrs for the week. The day was really gloomy, but no threat of rain so I was planning on 2hrs of saddle time. On Friday I was lamenting our strange Nov weather. What can happen in 24hrs. As soon as I stepped out of the car I knew I was in for it. The wind was heavy duty, and I noticed that the temp, while not uncomfortable, had a little chill to it. The wind was blowing in my face, or provided a nice crosswind, for most of the ride. It was so bad that I cut my time short by 30 min., and during that time the temperature started dropping (the wind didn't help matters either). Keep in mind that I did not have armwarmers because when I left the house it was fairly warm. Bottom line, I froze my nubs off! It was around 74 when I left to go ride, and an hour and a half later it was 59.

Damn weather.

No comments: