Saturday, December 02, 2006

Week's End

Friday night I attended the club's annual Christmas party. I think they probably should have made it mandatory for everyone to wear their helmets, as that is the only way I would've recognized most of the people there.
Anyway...other than the restaurant being overwhelmed by our group, the evening went well. After everyone was finished eating there was a "Dirty Santa" gift exchange. I ended up with a pair of books...which I'd ordinarily be thrilled with, but take a look at the covers of those books.

Can you say 'dated'?


The party was my only real social outing this week, as the rest of my free time was devoted to saddle time. Today I finished up the week with a 50 mile, 2.5hr ride and 8hrs for the week.
I'm looking forward to a day or two off the bike.

No comments: