Wednesday, July 04, 2007

It's about damn time!

It feels like it's been ages since I got in some good intervals...wait a minute, it has been ages since I've gotten any intervals in, good or otherwise. Mystery solved. Nevermind. Nothing to see here. Move along.

Seriously though, I had one of those great days on the bike. V02 max intervals were on the menu today...

V02 max intervals
Warm up- 15min <70% FTP (Functional Threshold Power)
Ride- 6x3 min 117% FTP
Recover 3min between sets
Easy pace- 5-6min <70% FTP
Ride- 4x2min 113-120% FTP
Recover 3min between sets
Cool down- 15min <70% FTP

I did all my sets and hit my target wattage numbers. And, the weather cooperated! It wasn't too hot and it didn't rain (which it did quite a bit of yesterday, but that is a story for another time).

Now I think I'm gonna go see Transformers...for a second time.

No comments: