Saturday, July 07, 2007

London Calling


With a max wattage like that, perhaps I should be racing the Tour!

Ok, so should I call Bullsh*t, or do you want to?
I would love to think that I could hit a max of almost 2000 watts, but alas, that number was an aberrant reading.

Ohh well, there goes my chance of mixing it up with Tom Boonen and Robbie McEwen.

On a completely unrelated note... Today I finished up my week with Anaerobic Capacity intervals. It's been a great week on the bike! I successfully completed all my workouts, which is something I've not done in a long time.

Anaerobic Capacity intervals:
Warm up- 20min <68%
Ride- 3x2min 135%
Recover 1min between sets
Easy pace-3min <68%
Ride- 3x1min 150%
Recover 1min between sets
Easy pace- 3min <68%
Ride- 3x30sec 200%
Recover 1min between sets
Cool down- 15min <68%


Now it's time for a much deserved break. Next week I'll only do 2 interval sessions, one of which will be some hill climbing when I'm up in North Carolina next weekend as I make my way up to Vermont.

No comments: