Thursday, October 13, 2005

Sin City

I'll be leaving in a few hours, and flying to Las Vegas. My main reason for going is a convention (that pesky work thing), but I'm planning on having some fun there, and it has nothing to do with gambling or hookers. I've got a buddy who is stationed there, and we're gonna do some mtn biking at Bootleg Canyon.

I'm taking my bike, in lieu of renting. I bought a box from Crateworks, and after much fussing I got the bike in the box.
The bike was almost too big for the box, I'm most concerned about my brake rotors though. Despite what they (the box company) say, these boxes are meant more for road bikes, or perhaps mtn bikes w/ rim brakes. As it is, I think it'll do fine. If my next installment is me crying about damage to my bike, then we'll know I was wrong.

Can you believe my whole bike is in there?

Depending on whether I can find a convenient wireless hot spot will depend on how much updating (if any) I do while i'm in Vegas.


No comments: