Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Update: Reloaded

Remember how I said I did that test to determine my max HR, and I came to the conclusion that the figure that the monitor devised was more or less correct? Yeah, well...forget I ever mentioned any of that. I still have reason to believe that that monitor derived figure is a ways off, but dammit, I'm just not gonna talk about it anymore. F**k it.

On to something else...

The bike is golden. Other than that issue with my rear cassette, and some recent shifting problems(which have been rectified. Finally.), the bike is performing brilliantly. It's fast, nimble, and plush, just to coin a few catchy, colorful, phrases.
Ohh, and if you've never tried Kenda Nevegal's, I can highly recommend them. They hook up extremely well. I've ridden on hardpack, sand, leaves/pine straw, mud...and they've handled all those conditions with ease. They are hands down the best tires I've ever used.

It's 1:45 in the morning. I'm tired, I'm going to bed. Tomorrow I'll try and have something more witty, or at least more interesting. No guarantees though.

No comments: