Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Randomness

Tomorrow morning Chuck and I head for Tsali for a couple days of real mtn biking. Chuck's not been riding a whole lot since going out of the country on TDY. I think that the climbing is gonna have him sucking some major wind, or barfing up a lung. One or the other.

Other than still looking kinda nasty, my knee is all better... no pain.

The Stan's conversion has performed flawlessly. I'm not sure I've noticed any major difference in the ride quality though. No gains in speed or anything. I have found that the tires do seem to perform better at lower pressures. For my size, 30-35psi seems to be a good range. 40psi, and the tires don't grip as well. But interestingly enough, with tubes and 40psi, the tires hooked up great.

I'm gonna be racing again on the 8th of October in a local charity race. I'm really looking forward to doing a lot more racing in the coming year. I've kinda gotten addicted to it. Go figure.

I'll be posting again when I get back from Tsali.

TTFN

No comments: