Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brrrrrr!

After yesterday's brisk ride, I decided that some warm clothing was necessary. I picked up some Pearl Izumi Thermal Fleece Arm & leg warmers. Those warmers came in handy for todays road ride. Now, before you accuse me of being some warm weather p*ssy, we're under a freeze warning for tonight...so there!

Despite the arm & leg warmers I still got cold... well, my hands and feet got cold. By the time I got back to the car they were numb. I was feeling frisky, so after my road ride I hopped on the mtn bike for some night riding. The night ride was short lived though... I just got too cold while out on the road, and I was paying the price out on the trails. After one trail I called it quits for the night.


Ride stats-
Road
Ride time: 2hrs
Distance: 32 miles
Avg speed: 16.6mph

Trail
Ride time: 32minutes
Distance: 5 miles
Avg speed: 9.5mph

No comments: