Monday, November 28, 2005

You don't see this everyday

I think I might need a new tire...

Whatcha think?



I've just ordered some new Maxxis Crossmark UST tires. They're so new that the Maxxis website is the only place to get them.
The mighty Jason Sager says, and I quote, "The Crossmark is by far Maxxis' best tire yet - UST, around 600g, and really durable...oh, and yeah, it handles well, rolls fast, and is versatile such that I could travel with only the Crossmarks and be ready for anything reasonable." That's some high praise, hopefully they're gonna live up to the praise.

When I get them I'm gonna Stan's the shit out of them, and then they should be practically bomb proof. The reason I say that is I feel confident that my blowout was due to running the Stan's in a Kenda tire (which have been known to have problems with Stan's sealant- or so I'm told).

No comments: