Saturday, November 19, 2005

More Foundation miles

Another day, another road session.

I know that these foundation miles are going to do me good, but I'm not sure how long I can last... it's just so friggin' boring. I'd like to think I could make it thru the end of December before I totally glaze over. We'll see.

As of today, I've logged 126 miles for the week. On this ride I decided to do some Power Intervals to increase my VO2 max. Intervals really take a lot out of you. I'm totally spent right now. The weather is supposed to turn crappy tomorrow, but I'm hoping it holds off until I can get my last ride of the week (and my last road ride before Thanksgiving) in. If so, I'll end the week with over 150 miles on the bike.

Ride stats-
Ride time: 2hrs 18 minutes
Distance: 37.3 miles
Avg speed: 16.2mph
Max speed: 27mph

No comments: