Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fall is in the air

I had to make an unscheduled trip to North Carolina, and I took the opportunity to do some road biking while I was there.

There are worse places to ride.

I came back to the last Tuesday Worlds of the year. Since it was the last one of the year the turnout was really good. I had really good legs today, and held my own...even covering a couple of attacks, and managed to save enough gas in the tank for the finish sprint (which I didn't win, but I wasn't expecting to win against the likes of Cal). I was just thrilled that I had some juice left to give the sprint a go.
This weekend is the 12Hrs of Pinelog, and everything is a go. We just haven't registered yet, as the topic of a team name seems to be a hang up...I didn't realize that it was something that required that much thought, but what do I know.
Starting Monday I'll be taking a couple weeks off from regimented rides. I'll ride a couple, three times a week just for fun.

No comments: