Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Sponsor-n-da House!

I'm back on track with my training, and feeling good about my fitness and upcoming races.

Just about a week ago I created a profile on SponsorHouse.com. SponsorHouse connects sponsors with athletes of all disciplines. It's a really cool setup they got goin' there.

Anyway, I created a profile and then didn't do anything with it for a couple days, at which time I applied for a sponsorship. I wasn't gonna get my hopes/expectations up too high, because after all, I AM new to racing.

In the end I shouldn't have been so down on my chances...as the totally awesome folks at SixSixOne took me on for the 2006 race season. SixSixOne makes some great gear, especially their gloves.

Ohh, and no, I can't get you any freebies.


2 comments:

gwadzilla said...

can you get me any freebies?

I know you said you can't get everyone freebies

what about me?

Sean said...

They specifically said no freebies to anyone with the name of gwadzilla.