Monday, March 05, 2007

Toasty

A new training week began today, and being the glutton for punishment that I am, I kicked off the week with some sub threshold intervals. I would've normally held off on these till mid week, but I've got some V02 max intervals on the menu, so I was forced to do my sub threshold stuff today.
While the intervals were a success, I was struggling while doing them. I think I was still a little tired from the weekend. When I finished that second interval I was SO happy that I was done, because I was cooked. I'm really gonna appreciate the day off I have tomorrow. It'll give me some much needed recovery time, so that I'm ready for Wednesday, and what is sure to be my toughest workout so far.

I think I'll be needing the R&R that will be coming next week.

No comments: