Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I'm gettin' there

Week 2 of my peak phase has begun, and it started with less flair than I originally anticipated/planned for. 5.5 hrs is all that is planned this week, and I was going to break up my intervals over the course of the week, with the first set being done on Monday, resting on Tuesday, the second session on Wed, a Thursday rest, and the final interval session on Friday, and then close out the week with an easy spin on Saturday. That was the plan, but it didn't work out that way. As Monday wore on I felt...well, for lack of a better word, I felt kinda "blah". I was tired, not super energetic, and the legs felt lifeless. Under those circumstances I wasn't even gonna waste the effort to try and do some intervals, but at the same time I didn't want to totally stay off the bike, so I went for an easy spin instead.

I'm gonna see how I feel today, but my new plan calls for doing my intervals today.

No comments: