Thursday, April 05, 2007

Workin' it

I've been making the most of my final full week of Build 2. So far I've gotten some good hard workouts done, including those elusive anaerobic capacity intervals that gave me trouble last week. While they didn't go exactly as I planned, it was close enough that I called the workout a success. As a result of the AC intervals, and a Tempo/Fartlek workout, I had back to back days with 100+ TSS, so I took it easy today. Tomorrow though I'll be back at it with a threshold session on the menu.

On a side note, yesterday it was 83 degrees during my ride, and on today's ride it was in the 60s and I needed my arm warmers. This is April for God's sake! I'm not supposed to need arm warmers at this time of year...I had put them away and had to go looking for them. The next few nights are gonna be chilly, with Saturday night dipping into the upper 20s. BRrrrrrrrr.

No comments: