Saturday, June 09, 2007

Gimpy

I was supposed to have 9.5 hrs of training this week, but as soon as I hurt my knee at the BnG last Sunday, I knew that wasn't gonna happen. Fast forward to Saturday, and I have a whopping 3hrs and change for the week. I at least got some good intervals in today, and I hope to get another round of them tomorrow. So, while quantity will be low for the week, the quality will be pretty decent.

Next week I'll be able to get back to my normal training load. The knee is still sore to press on it, but at least it doesn't hurt to ride...so next week I'll be good to go.

In other news, I've obtained another sponsor for the 2007 season. I want to give a big shout out to the fine folks at Crank Brothers! They make some awesome products and I am thrilled to be affiliated with them.

No comments: