Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Easy does it

I'm in the midst of a R&R week, and my training is coming along nicely. Next week starts my final Base period, and then it will be onto more intense workouts... you know the ones, the ones that make you puke or at least make you wish you were dead. My Performance Mgr Chart shows the extent of my training since October. If you look closely at ATL and TSB you can see how my training blocks have played out. CTL keeps going up and up.


By the time my first Build period arrives, I should have around 2000 miles worth of Base in my legs, which I think is a good start.

In other news, the trailer for the new documentary, "24 Solo" is online, and it looks effing awesome! I just hope it will be shown somewhere that I can get to. I don't want to have to wait until the dvd. I had to do that for "Off Road to Athens".

No comments: