Sunday, January 28, 2007

Pluggin' along

Yesterday's group ride finished off my weekly hours. I had never been on this route before, so color me surprised when we had some honest to God hills to climb..I'm talkin' about climbs that take more than 30 seconds to do! I was told of a hill in the area that takes around 3 minutes to climb- I'm gonna have to see that one to believe it.
Anyway, the ride was a good one and I even got to show my stuff on the hills...and I did do my part in tearing off some legs- I contributed to dropping a couple folks along the way.


Totals:
Sat ride- 61 miles, 3hrs, and 1300ft of climbing (I know, it's sad. 60 miles to get in 1300ft of climbing)
Week- 9:14, 184 miles

After 5 straight days of riding, I am looking forward to the day off.

Big props to our crew over in Belgium- Americans turned in some great performances in the Cyclocross World Championships. Way to go guys, and gal!

No comments: