Tuesday, January 09, 2007

That was tough

Another 2hrs in the books. I've got 5hrs for the week and it is just Tuesday. I wouldn't normally do my two longest rides back to back, but I've got to go to Atlanta on business, and while I'm gonna get some riding in while I'm up there, I just knew I wouldn't be able to get really long rides in... an hour and a half would be pushing it.

If I thought that getting up early yesterday morning was hard, getting up today was even harder. Trying to convince the body to get up and go ride after 3hrs the previous day takes some serious motivational skills. Once I was riding I felt surprisingly good, getting out the door was the hard part though.

I'm gonna get an hour on the trainer tomorrow morning. I wonder what kind of trick I'm gonna have to use to get myself up for that one?

2 comments:

Rowbear said...

hope you don't mind that I added a link to your blog on the new team blogspot page. Let me know if you do mind.

Sean said...

I don't mind at all. Go right ahead!

Sean