Monday, January 15, 2007

From here to there

I finished my hours last week, and will be capping off my second Base period with a 5hr recovery week this week.

In getting my hours in last week I really got around. 3 of those hours were in Atlanta, on the Silver Comet Trail...which if you are ever in a position to ride while in Atlanta I highly recommend the Silver Comet. Very scenic, and most important, you can ride without concerning yourself over cars.


While it didn't offer much in the way of gradients, scenery was not lacking.


A tunnel...cool!



By the time I got back home, all I needed was 1 hr to finish off the week. Wouldn't you know it, I couldn't get home in time to hit the road. So you know what that means?

Trainer hell!

I suffered through it and got a total of 10:45 and 200 miles for the week. 5hrs this week will be a walk in the park by comparison.
I can't believe it, next week will start my last Base period. There's only about 2 1/2 months till my first race of the season. I'll be ready though.

No comments: