Saturday, May 07, 2005

If at first you don't succeed, read a book.

It's said that one of the best ways to improve your riding, is to ride with someone better than you...makes sense, right?
Geography precludes me from having any major mtn biking talent nearby, so I have to go for the next best thing...a book. I've got a couple of mtb skills books, and I've been fortunate to pick up some good nuggets out of those books. My most recent purchase though looks to be the best skills book on the market. Mastering Mountain Bike Skills was written by Brian Lopes and Lee McCormack. It's a wonderful book, full of great information. If you're the type to look for tips and techniques anywhere you can, then you can't go wrong with this. Ohh, and if you order from them, you get the book signed...a nice touch.

I'm not being paid for this infomercial, honest.


A must read! Posted by Hello

No comments: