Monday, March 06, 2006

Awww, dammit

Today is/was supposed to be the start of my first build period, and how did I begin it? An easy spin? Some intense Anaerobic intervals? Nope, none of the above. I didn't even get on the bike, how's that for a novel approach to training?
I'm actually quite pi**ed about it, to be honest. I had every intention of riding, but a quick flight/pricing check for an upcoming business trip turned into a mind numbingly long session of checking every airline ticket site known to man. What I'm most ticked about is, after all that time wasted checking prices and I STILL am no closer to a airline ticket. Hmmmph.

Write this down...tomorrow I'm getting some quality saddle time, if it's the last thing I do! There's not a friggin' thing that's gonna stop me!

If you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go sulk some more.

No comments: