Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Back home

I made it back home. Finally.

I think I know why Oklahoma is called the Sooner State... the "sooner" I could get home, the better!


I'm anxious to get back on the bike, and get some good training in. My first race of the season is just under 2 weeks away, so I need to get back on the program. The next few days are gonna be some intense ones. I've not been riding since I spent some saddle time on a stationary bike Sunday night. Today I wanted to ride, but I had to go pick up the Santa Cruz from the bike shop. I was having some shifting issues that I couldn't get sorted out. Tomorrow though, it's all about the riding. I'll be doing both an AM and PM ride in addition to the usual Thursday night group mtb ride.

This is the event T-shirt for my first race. Pretty cool, huh?


No comments: