Thursday, March 09, 2006

Blow


Nope, not that kind of blow. I'm talkin' wind. Lots and lots of wind. Yesterday I was under the impression that it was gonna be rainin' like crazy today. In what first appeared to be divine intervention, the storms had slowed. I thought I had dodged a bullet, or as Maxwell Smart would say...

Missed me by THAT much.

What I didn't know was that I was the subject of a cruel joke... we didn't get any rain, but we get a wind advisory instead(Thanks, thanks a lot). 25mph winds with gusts in excess of 40mph. Dammit!
I typed all this to get to this... I got an hour and a half in on the mtn bike, so technically I'm still on target for the week, but I think that the rain will finally catch up with me tomorrow. If so, I'm just gonna restart the Build 1 period next Monday.
Maybe I could've told this story better with a really neato Viking analogy?

No comments: