Friday, March 17, 2006

Less is more?

If the saying "less is more" is in fact true, then I'm on my way to a successful racing season. A second attempt at 11.5hrs of training has been a disaster. The weather has cooperated, but I've been goin' a few rounds with my allergies. I've made two attempts to do my V02 threshold intervals this week, and I just couldn't complete them...I felt like I was working with one lung. I'm gonna get as many hours in as I can over the weekend, and then focus on the hard intervals next week. Ohh, and I'm not restarting the period again. I'm sayin' the hell with it.

Next week should even prove to be challenging. I've got to go out of town on business next Wed, and won't be back till Monday evening...to Oklahoma City, of all places. The stationary bike at the hotel fitness center is already calling my name.

No comments: