Sunday, May 07, 2006

Utopian world?

Am I seeing the world thru rose colored glasses, or am I trying to create my own Utopian world? Nahhh. Why do I bring this up? My commentary on raceclean has captured some attention, even if it is a tiny bit of attention.

But maybe it's time to expound on my position. So, here we go...

Exactly what does the finer points of the corporate world have to do with racing and cyclist doping? Nothing that I can tell. So CSC owned/owns Dyncorp...big whoop. No matter what you think of a company like Dyncorp, it has zero to do with cycling and doping.
On the subject of doping. As I've stated before, I am firmly against doping. That said, I believe in someone being innocent until proven guilty. Making accusations, and/or passing on information passed on from others doesn't help anyone. I for one would rather err on the side of caution than be party to ruining someone's life/career.

I've said my piece on this.

No comments: