Sunday, August 27, 2006

Damp

Saying it's damp out is a bit of an understatement. The last week or so, the humidity has been terrible...like livin' in a swamp. In just a one hour ride, the water was pouring down my head and face, like I had a faucet turned on. Yuck.

The Florida State Championship Series is less than a month away.
I'm feelin' really good about my fitness. The road bike has really added some intensity to my training that was previously missing. This coming week I'm gonna suck it up and concentrate on some serious intervals (power intervals, climbing, etc.). This will be the last full week I'll have to train. Next week I head to Vegas for business. I hope to do some riding with a buddy while I'm out there, but I don't expect to get much done in the way of structured workouts. If nothing else maybe I'll get some time on the indoor bike in the hotel gym. When I get home I'll only have a day before I have to head to Reddick for the first race of the series.

This is gonna be a fun week...

No comments: