Friday, August 25, 2006

Little bit a this, little bit a that

Tomorrow will be 3 weeks since getting my road bike, and in that time I will have logged over 400 miles. Getting a road bike really can take your training to the next level.
I've been using some mtn bike shoes, and Eggbeater SLs and that combination isn't well suited to road biking. So, I've got some Sidi Zetas on order, and I'll be mating them to Speedplay Zero pedals.


It hasn't taken long, but as I expected, the Floyd Landis debacle has become non news. It could take 16-18 months for the whole thing to play out, even though many people have already condemned him, without due process. I have repeatedly stated that, at this point, I believe Floyd. Apparently, others believe him as well. Phil "the voice of the Tour de France" Liggett in an interview, is skeptical of the positive drug test.
For those that believe Landis, or at least feel that the WADA, UCI, and the French lab have made a mess of everything, there is a petition floating around.

No comments: