Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Lounge Lizard

I've been off the bike now for two days, trying to let that muscle in my leg get better. Today I'm still feeling a slight twinge down there, but it is definitely getting better. While I am absolutely itching to get back out on the bike, I might throw in the towel for today. I'd rather sacrifice an extra day of riding than really hurt the muscle and spend a week or more off the bike. These...challenges really do test me. *Sigh


On an unrelated note, I've been getting visitors from
some very exotice places like Australia, New Zealand, England, Montgomery AL... I'd certainly like to hear from some of the folks that are taking the time to read my ramblings. Drop me a line in the comment section.

I'm outta here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am one of few cyclists down here in Montgomery, and I have no local friends to talk to, so I seek out friends, and information on the net. I am probably one of maybe (3?) commuting bicyclists in this large city. Your blog is ggod reading.

Randy

Sean said...

That's a bummer that you don't have many fellow cyclists there. Fortunately, I'm blessed with a fairly decent cycling culture down here in my part of Florida. Cycling can be so much more fun with friends.
Thanks for the kind words and for taking the time to read my blog.