Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Stockpiling

It's a month before the 12Hrs of Tsali, and I've begun rounding up/ordering the supplies I'll need for this suffer fest.


Elete water (electrolyte add in)
Water bottles (I'll be filling them with Perpetuem - main fuel source for the race)
New jersey and bib shorts
Extra Camelbak reservoir
Spare chain
Extra shifter cables
Inner tubes
Back up battery for my light
Reflector/tail light for bike or Camelbak
Clothing (This is some top secret stuff- I've been sworn to secrecy over it. If I told you, I'd have to kill you!)

I normally use Hammer HEED for my hydrating needs, but I decided that since I'll be living on Perpetuem and it is a little sweet, I wanted to have some plain tasting water. Elete is pretty much tasteless unless you use a bunch of it. I got a spare bottle to test with prior to the race. I don't want to take anything untried going into that race.

No comments: