Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Better

Today's ride went a bit better, I learned my lesson after yesterday. No impromptu race efforts for me. Despite the ride going well, before heading out I was having a hard time getting motivated to go. I felt really lethargic. Maybe it was my sinuses, but for some reason I just felt kinda, 'blah'.
I once heard someone say that the hardest part of going running was putting your running shoes on. Of course, he was saying that the hardest part of doing ANYTHING is getting started. Today was a perfect example. Once I got my gear on and got out the door my lethargy was forgotten and I was ready to log some miles.

I'm sitting at 3.5hrs for the week so far. Only 8 more hrs to go. Yippee.
We're having some typical Florida weather, so that's a nice bonus. None of this freezing my as...butt off. Today it was a balmy 74 degrees, or 23 degrees, for those of you doing that whole Celcius thing.

In other news...
I see that Floyd Landis has taken the lead in the Tour of California. Go Floyd!

No comments: