Saturday, February 25, 2006

A cruel joke

As of last night we were supposed to have a big day of rain in the forecast, and from the radar images I was seeing that forecast was gonna be accurate. So I wrote off my riding for the day, although, when I got up this morning I checked the radar just to be certain. While not in immediate danger of rain, there was a huge mass of storms just to our north and west of us, "no way we're gonna miss that!"
How wrong can I be.
Other than it being cloudy, we didn't get any rain all damn day long. "Maybe I'll get a ride in anyway!" I head home in hopes of getting some riding in, even if its just on the mtn bike. Here's the humorous part. The rain started on the way home. I sh*t you not. Over 4hrs of zero rain, and when I decide to go ride, it pours. Talk about a kick in the nuts.

At least tomorrow is gonna be nice, so we'll see what I can salvage.

No comments: