Saturday, February 24, 2007

That's a wrap

Another training week has come and gone. I finished up my first Build week with 3hrs 14min and 67 miles on the weekly club ride. Coming off of that sub threshold workout and recovery day must've done wonders for my form, because I had some legs today. You just love having one of those days, the day where your energy reserves seem to be endless and lactic acid never becomes a factor. It was fortunate I was feeling good, because towards the latter part of the ride we encountered a vicious crosswind in the form of 15mph SE winds. That was the only part of the ride that sucked. Other than that it was a great day in the saddle.

I ended the week with just over 10 hrs, and 215 miles. 9hrs per week will be as big as my work weeks get right thru the start of my race season.


No comments: