Sunday, February 18, 2007

A twist in the narrative

It's Sunday morning and I still only have 2hrs training time for the week. I know it was a recovery week, but this is ridiculous. I rode Wednesday, and then on Thursday it was nasty out, I'm talkin' frigid. It made the weather conditions for that infamous Saturday ride look like a summertime jaunt. So no ride on Thursday. Friday rolls around and it is only marginally better, but I'm not feeling well. Scratch Friday. Saturday is upon me and it is decidedly warmer (still windy), but now I'm full blown sick. Dammit.

Here I am on Sunday, 3hrs short of my schedule. I'll have to end up being short on my hours, as I'm not going to try and recoup those hours in one ride. I'll get a couple of hours in and then call it a week. I might even leave it at one hour so I don't tire myself out with a Build week starting tomorrow. I'll just play it by ear.


Check out my TSB(Training Stress Balance). It won't be that high again for a while.

No comments: