Wednesday, February 28, 2007

This is what I'm talkin' about!

February is over, and that means one thing. Race season is almost here! I can't believe that it's almost time for racing to begin. It seems like yesterday that I was slaving away at Base miles in mid December. My race prep/specialization training is in full swing.

For my last ride of the month I did another sub threshold workout, and today's session went MUCH better than my last attempt at these particular intervals. Last week I had to bail on my second interval, as I could not get my avg power where I needed it to be. Today though was a different story. On my first 20 min interval I avg'd 344 watts, and my second 20 min interval avg'd 343 watts. To say that I'm pleased with today's workout is an understatement.

I'm keeping this post short, as I'm beat after my ride.

TTFN

No comments: